Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Who do you want to win the title?


To put it quite simply, these are your options.
Do you want a team who plays great football, has little history and has just bought their talent to win the title.
Or do you want a team who plays boring football, has lots of history and often gets a little help from referees to win the league.

In the beginning of the season, I wanted the City to win the title, just so that United would get 'knocked off their f***ing perch' (the words of Sir Alex when asked about Liverpool in 2002).
I just couldn't stand the thought of United, once again, winning the title, because of all those last minute goals they are so famously known for. Imagine if, for once, a team that actually played exciting football could win the league.

As the season went on however, my views began to change. After all problems in the City camp, such as Tevez's fallout with Mancini, all of Balotelli's problem and just the fact that most the players have very little, if any, pride for the club, I thought that City didn't actually deserve to win the title.

At least United have built themselves up throughout more than a decade, compared to City's quick 4 season 'project' (as most the players refer to it as).
I'm not saying that I want United to win it - obviously it would be great if Tottenham could - but I'd rather have United win it than City, cause at least United deserve it.

As you know now, I'm a Spurs fan and I want United to win - but I would like to know who everyone else wants to win.

So if you want to, please leave a comment saying which team you support and which Manchester team you want to win the title.

e.g. (my comment would look like this) 
Tottenham, United

I will analyze all your comments and in about a week's time I will post my findings.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the last few games of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment