Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ok, so Arsenal beat Liverpool (though I predicted a loss), that gives Arsenal an extra 3 points to add to their total.

Though to be fair, Liverpool should've won that game.

Szczesny made a lucky double-save from Kuyt's penalty and follow up
The linesmen continually made incorrect decisions against Liverpool, of which many may have resulted in goal opportunities for Liverpool.
Kelly missed an open goal.
Van Persie's 93rd minute winner was actually offside.
The referee blew the game early, and Suarez had just been played clean through as the referee blew for full-time.

I guess Arsenal are just disgusting* and we're going to have to live with that.
Hopefully we can get a win tomorrow, putting us back to 7 points ahead of them.

*Again, my opinion, though I'm sure that those of you who watched the game will agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment