Monday, March 5, 2012

The battle for 3rd place (Part 3)

Chelsea's remaining fixtures:
West Brom (A) - lost 1-0 (0)
Stoke (H) - should win, unless Stoke keep a clean sheet (3)
City (A) - can't wait to watch Chelsea get humiliated (0)
Spurs (H) - will probably be a draw* (1)
Villa (A) - without Bent, this will probably end 0-0 (1)
Wigan (H) - any team could win this game (3)
Fulham (A) - anything can happen in derby matches, I'll give it to Fulham (0)
Newcastle (H) - depends on Chelsea's form, but they should win this (3)
Arsenal (A) - Could go either way. Should be a great game (1)
QPR (H) - QPR haven't been very impressive this season (3)
Liverpool (A) - end of season, at Anfield, Liverpool should win (0)
Blackburn (H) - I wish Spurs had such an easy last game (3)

According to my predictions, Chelsea will only get a mere 18 points out of a possible 36 in their last 12 games of the season. This will put them on 64 points.

*in my previous post, I said that Chelsea would win this, however with AVB just sacked,
I changed my mind about the result

No comments:

Post a Comment