Saturday, March 31, 2012

The return of 'El Nino'


Fernando Torres, the man Chelsea paid 50 million pounds for, may finally be on his way back to the top.
What a day it has been for this man - 2 assists and a classic Torres goal to sum it all up.

You have to admit that he has deserved it following his great performances in the last few games.
His passing and vision, combined with his speed and ball skills make a threat to any team, and now with his finishing ability coming back, maybe we will get the see the old Torres again, the classic 'El Nino'.

Del Bosque must be delighted at the moment - Torres finding his form and Villa returning from injury, just in time for the EURO 2012.
Could Spain be the first team to win back-to-back EUROs? 
...
I reckon so.


3 comments:

  1. Hi to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this website,
    and your views are good designed for new viewers.
    Feel free to surf my website :: e-soccer liverpool transfer news

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for any other magnificent post. The place else may just anybody get that type of info in such
    a perfect method of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the look for such information.
    My web page :: english premier league transfer news 2011 2012

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this
    info for my mission.
    My page ... perfumes

    ReplyDelete