Saturday, February 25, 2012

How much is Bale worth?

At the moment Levy has said he will not accept any offers for Bale, despite and unofficial 5o million pound bid from City.

In my opinion, I would not sell him to City, as you don't want to help an enemy. Though if they put in a ludicrous offer, such as Adebayor, Johnson and
30mil for him, then I would be more than happy to see him leave for that.

However, if Barça were to offer 50mil for him, I would not be to sad to see Bale leave the Lane.

The reasons for this being:

- In recent matches, he has not being performing to the best of his ability and has often looked quite unconfident on the ball, trusting in his speed, rather than his dribbling skills.

- We do have youth players who could replace him in years to come.
Andros Townsend is just as quick as him and is already performing well in the Championship for Leeds, though he has now moved to Birmingham.
Danny Rose has already made a few appearances for the first team and has impressed most of the time.

- With that money, we could buy Hazard and a good striker. Lille want 20-30mil for Hazard and Internacional want 20mil for Damiao.
Villareal are also looking for around 20mil for Rossi.
To me, Hazard is just as good as Bale and has much more potential.
Of course many of you will disagree with me on that, but that is just my opinion and like me, you are also entitled to your own.

So who would you rather have playing at the Lane next season?
Bale... or
Hazard and Damaio?

No comments:

Post a Comment